Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By bear2212
Hi

i have a tipster on horses whos told me to set the bot i have to bet on BSP for the horse tips he gives

these odd are below 10 fro the horses he sends me, ive managed to get the bot to bet on BSP on the start of the race but i think its still making selections over 10, cheers for you help
Attachments
11.png
11.png (85.63 KiB) Viewed 84 times
22.png
22.png (126.87 KiB) Viewed 84 times
33.png
33.png (72.33 KiB) Viewed 84 times
44.png
44.png (71.01 KiB) Viewed 84 times
55.png
55.png (87.4 KiB) Viewed 84 times
By BfBotManager
Start price is UNKNOWN until race goes in play, so you can not use it to check min/max price range.

BSP bets have minimimum liability/stake, please take time to read the manual.

Also minimum liability for Lay bets is 10 GBP.

Please switch to simulation mode and make sure that you test your strategy before you use real mode. Also pleaae send us your tipster details and tutorial so that we can advise them about settings. Thanks.
By bear2212
i dont understand this minimum stake/liability as i placed 10p bets on BSP and they went through?

im tring to match hat the tipster is doing but i seem to be placing bets at times hes not, and he talked about the BSP as the way to place the bets

so BSP only happens a the race starts? and setting a max odds wont help and stop the bot placing a bet on the horse? ive attched my chat with the tipster

any help would be great
Attachments
777.png
777.png (89.97 KiB) Viewed 78 times
By BfBotManager
You can place Betfair Start Price bets and set max price to 10.0 (for Lay bets it is max price and for Back bets it is min price) by using "Price settings->Default price" (price set to 10.0) and "Staking->Bets persistence" rule that is set to place "Limit on close" bets. But in this case you will have to remove "Price settings->Price rules" rule and you will have to use much higher bet sizes as there are minimum bet sizes for Betfair Start Price bets e.g. £1 for Back bets and minimum liability of £10 for Lay bets.

It is not possible to set max price for Back bets or min price for Lay bets when placing Betfair Start Price bets.

Also at "Market conditions->Markets filter" rule tick option to allow only Start price markets.

Make sure you use simulation mode to test it all to ensure you set it properly. Please take time to read manual for details on each setting:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version