Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By MrBee
Hey everyone, I have a strategy that is working fine (Strategy A), but what I want to do, is have another strategy that places bets on other horses in the race, and not on the the horse(s) that Strategy A has already placed them on.

So I have setup the Strategy B and added a Selection Condition, I only want Strategy B to place any bets if Strategy A has successfully placed a bet, which I have done with other strategies (And this one) so have managed to get the basics of this, but, here I want the new strategy to only place bets on the runners that were not included in Strategy A, so only select the runners who currently have no matched bets placed by Strategy A and it currently places them on any of the runners, including the one(s) that already have a matched bet from Strategy A.

I have tried but have failed to get this to work so obvs I am not lookin' in the right place or selecting the correct settings :roll:

Is this possible? How do I go about this... :?:

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
StrategyB_SelectionConditions.png
StrategyB_SelectionConditions.png (165.87 KiB) Viewed 2519 times
By BfBotManager
You used correct rule to check if another strategy does not have Matched bet on that selection, so this strategy will not bet on that selection. This just eliminates that selection and prevents this strategy from betting on it, it does not tell strategy at which other selection to bet on.

You must set bet type on some other selection by using bet type rules at which your strategy will bet. Also that other selection must satisfy all your strategy rules for bet to bet placed on it.

Please use simulation mode to test it without risking any real money.
By MrBee
Hey, thanks for the response, I got it working, I deleted the original one and started again, I ticked the 'Only on same market' option too and it all worked as I hoped...

Thanks again :D