Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By ninja13
hello everyone,

please see attached pic
i must be doing something wrong or the software is acting up ?
not sure why
pic1: staking options
pic2: bets placed by this strategy,
the amount for bet 1 is a bit off but the amount for bet2 , i have no idea where it came from :)

what i need to achieve is create a simple sequence.
on lose, the next bet will be an increased amount and on win, start over
there arent any other options in my staking tab, just the one in pic1

Thank you all
Attachments
pic1.PNG
pic1.PNG (35.47 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
pic2.PNG
pic2.PNG (12.33 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
By ninja13
i also have another strategy, again something is going wrong.
please see attached also
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (11.96 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
2.PNG
2.PNG (41.03 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
3.PNG
3.PNG (22.62 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
By BfBotManager
You should use Market conditions->Unsettled markets rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is only placed when previous bet is settled. Only then you can get sequence that you expect.

Your saved position for sequence is set to 5, change it to zero and restart strategy.

Also make sure that you do not have any other staking rules that might alter the stake.
By ninja13
"You should use Market conditions->Unsettled markets rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is only placed when previous bet is settled. Only then you can get sequence that you expect." - this is already in place, this is a not a problem.

"Also make sure that you do not have any other staking rules that might alter the stake." - same as above, nothing else in place.

"Your saved position for sequence is set to 5, change it to zero and restart strategy." - done , i will revert with more results
By ninja13
it works for the staking one, doesnt work for the multiplier but thats ok. i guess i will use the staking .

question, what does flushed mean in the bet screen status?
i have matched, voided and flushed bets