Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Gad13
Hi. I’ve looked at the manual but can’t seem to find exactly what I am looking for so I’m hoping you can help please.

I have 2-3 sets of data that I use and I download each onto a separate excel each day. Currently I manually select these on the bot and then export them to tips but there can be 50+ a day which takes quite a bit of time. The sheet contains the date, time, horse, track, race type etc. What I am hoping to do is get the bot to download this and read it and I can then export them to the tips section which I know how to do. I read on the manual that they need to be saved as a CSV file but there are about 4 CSV options and I can’t work out what to do from there either.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.
By BfBotManager
You can only import tips from textual CSV (Comma Separated Values) file. This format is explained in the manual, pages 174+:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version

You can also create example of CSV file by picking few selections by using "My S." checkbox and then exporting them to CSV file as tips. That file you can open in Notepad and check its format, it is textual file. If you open it in Excel then make sure that you import all columns as text, otherwise Excel will attempt to convert some of its data to numbers which is wrong e.g. market ID is not a number but it has similar format.

Your tips file should have at least following columns:
Provider - set it to your tipster or system name
MarketType - set it to WIN for horse racing win markets
SelectionName - set it to horse name that is identical to Betfair horse name
BetType - BACK or LAY

Other columns are optional. If you decide to use StartTime then make sure you use universal time, otherwise it will prevent importing of tips.

As you do not have event/market/selection ID values you will have to auto load all horse racing Win markets by using Auto load settings.